List of the changes applied to Screentik on each update can be found below. This list gets updated every time a new version arrives.
- Fixed a few issues with multi-monitor setups caused by the last update.
- Internal improvements.
- Fixed an issue which caused preview image become hidden after windows theme changes.
- Fixed an issue which caused DPI settings do not apply to screenshot captured in freehand selection mode.
- New modern design for user interface controls.
- The app now supports dark theme by respecting Windows app mode settings.
- Switching to high contrast mode no longer requires restarting the app to update the UI.
- Internal improvements.
- Fixed blurred preview images.
- Fixed an issue in magnifier when using non-default DPI settings.
- Fixed an issue in print preview when using non-default DPI settings.
- Fixed a crash issue in print preview.
- Fixed an issue caused using 'Open with' option open the default application.
- Changed default capture engine to GDI to improve reliability.
- Bug fixes
- Minor UI improvements and bug fixes
- Ability to choose the capture engine (DirectX/GDI)
- Fixed glitches in the selector tool.
- Ability to save screenshots as PDF files
- User interface improvements
- Fixed an issue which caused the hotkey for "Repeat last capture" do not preserve.
- Fixed an issue which caused the app do not appear on foreground if an instance was already running.
- Ability to choose which capture buttons appear on the toolbar
- Ability to choose Print Preview as a capture destination
- Ability to set DPI for captured images
- Ability to save images in TIFF format
- New user interface for Settings dialog
- Fixed incorrect selection boundary for maximized windows
- Fixed a bug which caused the app to crash when user moved a freehand selection
- The application now becomes hidden from alt+tab menu when it's minimized to the notification area
- Fixed an issue in selector which prevented user from capturing Action Center and other similar UIs
- Fixed a crash problem on start of the application
- Ability to print screenshots
- Ability to share screenshots (available on Windows 10 version 10.0.17024.0 and later)
- Ability to open containing folder of screenshots from the preview panel
- An option to choose behavior of the X button (minimize/exit)
- Back quote (`) key can now be used in keyboard shortcuts
- Some UI elements are now slightly larger to improve user experience on high-dpi and touch screen devices
- Increased size of the default font to improve user experience on high-dpi and touch screen devices
- Fixed an issue caused the immediate capture button disappear from selection toolbar